Protect Yourself from 900#’s

The Telephone Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Act provides you rights related to the payment of 1-900 calls, such as audio information services or audio entertainment, chat lines, or services where charges are accessed on the basis of the completion of the call. You should not be charged for services that are not offered in compliance with federal laws and regulations.

If you have a complaint regarding a 900 or 800 number service, first try to resolve it with the billing company. If you can’t resolve it directly, you can file a complaint with the FCC, either online, by calling 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322), or faxing 1-866-418-0232. There is no charge for filing a complaint.

You may also call Pioneer Customer Service for more information or to have Pioneer block 900 numbers at no charge.